28 Oct 2016
- Education – Enrolled in master studies in a relevant field (science, social science, business school, humanities) with at least 6 months left of your studies;
- Interested in the cleantech sector and international cooperation;
- Highly dedicated and motivated team player, but also pro-active and willing to work independently and take responsibility from day one;
- Strong and interested in using WordPress, power point and other IT tools;
- Fluent in English – knowledge of Danish and other languages such as French is a plus but not obligatory
Click here to read the internship tasks description.
NOTE: Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience, and at the latest by Friday 11 November 2016 COB.