Sustainable Business Hub is a Triple Helix cluster for sustainability and cleantech. The members are cleantech companies, public sector with regional and local authorities, utilities and universities and research institutes. Our mission at Sustainable Business Hub is to offer our members a platform where innovation, development and business opportunities for sustainable solutions can be implemented.
- Energy Efficiency
- Wastewater Treatment
- Waste Management
- System Air Solutions
- Eco-system services & Green infrastructure
- Sustainable Urban Development
What We Do
- We offer opportunities for companies which provide waste management products and open storm water management solutions to test their new technologies and products in two unique testbeds in Sweden respectively. These two testbeds are open to companies from all countries.
- We focus on building value chains of energy efficiency, air cleaning and biodiversity.
- We match-make our members both domestically and internationally through our large network.
- We tailor-make study visits at Swedish cleantech companies/organizations for international delegations according to their specific requirements.
- We focus on international collaborations with other cleantech clusters.
Thinking of finding business partners in Sweden?
Contact us! We are owned by our members: cleantech companies, cities and local/regional authorities and academic institutions. We are always interested in serving people with products, processes, solutions and ideas that can contribute to a sustainable society and a cleaner planet.
How to Proceed?
If you are interested to exploring market opportunities, then just fill in the ICN Passport Application. You will receive shortly after a communication from the host cluster.
More information about ICN and the passport and the application can be found here.
This is another benefit of being a partner of International Cleantech Network.