- This event has passed.
WATEC Israel 2017
September 12, 2017 @ 8:00 am - September 14, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
WATEC Israel 2017 is an international professional exhibition that offers a meeting place for manufacturers, researchers, investors, academics, purchasers and decision-makers representing both local and international businesses.
WATEC Israel is a biennial exhibition taking place over three days at the Israel Tel Aviv Convention Center. A professional conference takes place alongside many events and professional panels on issues of water treatment in the various industries, The exhibition has one large main hall, part of it is dedicated to present Israeli startup companies with the most advanced technologies. During the event a CleanVest Summit will also take place. At this special Investors Conference the challenges facing the water investment community will be discussed. You will be introduced to new and innovative Israeli technologies. The CleanVest Summit serves as a great opportunity to meet entrepreneurs, water professionals, investors, and government officials that are part of the Cleantech community. WATEC Israel offers the perfect opportunity to hear from and meet a range of growing Water, Energy & Environment companies seeking a combination of partners, investment and professional services to develop their companies.
Every WATEC Israel event attracts thousands of water and wastewater professionals from around the world including:
• Collection System Managers
• Environmental Engineers/Chemists /Scientists
• Executive Managers
• Local, State, and Federal Regulators & Public Officials
• Water and Wastewater Operators
• High Level Decision Makers, State Leaders
• Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives
• Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Professionals
• Private Industry and Academia Researchers
• Water and Wastewater Utility Managers and many more.
Click here to register today!