- This event has passed.
SCALE-UP: Meet the Buyer event in Rotterdam – sensor technologies, data processing and replacements for hydraulic oil
April 6 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Are you a start-up or growth company in sensor technologies, data processing, energy and/or sustainable replacements for hydraulic oil? On April 6th VAF Instruments, KROHNE, ThyssenKrupp Liften and Eneco welcome you to Rotterdam to showcase your product as relevant to their innovation needs.
Innovation and needs of our buyers
- Innovators that offer new cutting edge (miniaturized) sensor technologies and knowledge of multi (3 in 1) sensors for flow, temperature, pressure, detection of elements (particles) in fluids, (mechanical) movement, energy consumption, environmental factors, noise and vibration, and velocity in fluids and gas.
- Innovators in sensor- and big data processing and analytics.
- A sustainable replacement for hydraulic oil or methods for more efficient sensor data usage.
- Groundbreaking innovation in the world of energy.
See the buyer profiles for more information on the innovation and buying needs of:
How to participate?
The Meet the Buyer event is invite only. Matched companies will have 1-on-1 meetings (30 min.) with their selected corporate buyers as well as the chance to discuss their business opportunities with industry experts, coaches and investors.
- Start-ups and scale-ups are subject to certain criteria as well as a review process in order to qualify. Does your company provide sensor technologies, data processing, energy innovation or sustainable replacements for hydraulic oil? Get in touch with us and we’ll introduce your company profile to our corporate buyers. Based on their review you can be selected to participate in the Meet the Buyer event.
- Are you an industry expert, corporate and/or investor and want to join? Contact us and we’ll discuss your options and opportunities.
For more information, please contact Joris Stok, City of Rotterdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Related event: Clean Tech Data Atelier
Participants are invited to also join the related Clean Tech Data atelier. This is an open event that starts at 15:00 hours at the same venue. Join us there for an inspiring afternoon about the hot topic of data and the usage of smart systems. VAF Instruments, KROHNE, ThyssenKrupp Liften and Eneco will also contribute to this open event. Click here for more information.
Scale-Up is a collaboration with clean tech cluster from the Netherlands, England, Belgium, Denmark and Sweden, with its initiator the municipality of Rotterdam and Clean Tech Delta. Through this program, large companies will be helped to ﬁnd more green products and buy them from innovators. At the same time, young and, yet, small companies are enabled to grow and to make the economy more sustainable. Scale-up is funded by the European Development Fund Interreg.
This event is a great opportunity for the companies to meet large buyers across Europe. Moreover, parallel to the M.T.B. events there will be a regular networking event, giving the start-ups the chance to meet companies in NL and Belgium.
Attending the events is free! Furthermore, the start-ups/ SMEs can reimburse 50% of their traveling costs up to €250.
For more information please contact ICN.