- This event has passed.
Green Energy Technologies Business Mission to Japan
September 18 @ 8:00 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm
Japanese government plans to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26% by 2030 and 80% by 2050. In order to reach this goal, Japan is promoting the introduction and development of renewable energies through research and financial incentives. Only in 2015, €33.5 billion were invested in green energy. The market provides major opportunities for EU companies active in Green Energy Technologies.
European companies active in Green Energy Technologies can apply for a business mission to Japan, to be held in September 2017
EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions organised in key markets.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues will take up to 50 selected European companies to Osaka, Japan from 18 – 22 September 2017 for a business mission on Green Energy Technologies. Participants will have:
- Privileged access to focused business opportunities
- Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
- The chance to participate in the World Smart Energy Week Osaka 2017
- Market intelligence in terms of a comprehensive market study
- Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in Japan
- Business support during and after the mission to facilitate any deals
- Access to co-financing by the European Union for some of the main costs
Key information and how to apply:
When: 18 – 22 September 2017
Where: Osaka, Japan
Application deadline: 19 May 2017
Find out more & submit your application: https://www.eu-gateway.eu/business-missions/missions-calendar/green-energy-technologies-japan