- This event has passed.
6th Low Carbon Business Action in Mexico Business Meeting
March 28 @ 8:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm
The project will provide business opportunities for both the European Union and Mexico in these specific sectors:
- Energy Efficiency: building and industry
- Waste Management
- Wastewater Management
Any sector of interest to the Mexican industry especially in terms of decarbonisation of electricity generation will be considered.
To reach the target some specific strategies are implemented such as:
- A project website, lowcarbon.mx where industries, entities and consumers can find all the information necessary to participate, upload their profile, register their interest in the events of the project and exhibit their project to potential targets.
- Boosting social media directed to potential partners in Mexico and EU. You can follow the project by clicking on the Facebook, Twitter and google+ icons in this website.
- Matchmaking events, virtual and face to face, will be organized in Mexico. This is the perfect opportunity for European and Mexican enterprises to establish contact.
LCBA project supports the move of Mexico to a green economy promoting the signature of at least 40 cooperation partnerships agreements between companies from Mexico and the EU to introduce low carbon technologies.
The Collaboration Partnership Agreements (CPAs) will have the following benefits for MEX-EUR entities:
- Technical Assistance from the European Union for the implementation of the selected “Low Carbon” Initiatives.
- Priority access to finance from RDI promoting instruments in Europe and Mexico.
- Priority access in the future to financial instruments.
Interested companies can register by clicking here.