- This event has passed.
30th International Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition
October 9 @ 8:00 am - October 11 @ 5:00 pm
EVS30 is the industry meeting point for the entire electromobility industry. In 2017 Stuttgart turns into the world capital of electromobility and thus an international highlight: for the first and only time f-cell and BATTERY+STORAGE complement the international renowned Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition (EVS30). On the agenda are not only power trains, electromobility solutions and their infrastructure, but also stationary applications and smart solutions as part of a digital overall system. Materials and components topics will also be discussed. Thereby the main focus of attention lies with batteries, fuel cells and hydrogen as one of the most important energy storage solution of the future.
At this occasion, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) in cooperation with e-mobil BW, the State Agency for Electric Mobility and Fuel Cell Technology Baden-Wuerttemberg, Landesmesse Stuttgart, Peter Sauber Agentur and Steinbeis 2i organise a Matchmaking Event which offers business contacts to industry and research in the fields of sustainable transport and energy technologies from all across the world.
Attending this B2B event will give you easy access to key industry drivers and researchers, interested in shaping the sustainable energy and transport economy of tomorrow.
- Charging Infrastructure
- Electric Vehicles (concepts and components)
- Fuel cells and Hydrogen
- Mobility Concepts
- Stationary applications
- Smart sector coupling
Why to participate
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/ research partners
- Get latest information on energy and transport related research findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
How does it work?
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule